You can type here any text you want

TTA Items

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TTA 563

Well...tta563 is totaled. Hydroplaned into a telephone pole. As of now, here is whats for sale : Brand new in package Precision TTA hot wire kit and brand new Walbro 340 fuel pump kit in package 125.00 shipped. Scanmaster 2.1, 150.00 shipped. I will post items off the car , as I remove them. 304-755-4686

Just talked to you. Sorry about your car:(

Just let me know.Thanks Drew

Holy crap! I hope you are OK. You can always get another car, just not another you.

If the scanmaster doesn't go, I'll take it.

Sorry to here about your car :(

Thanks all. I'll be o.k. The scanmaster is sold. I will be posting a list soon. Jay

That sucks, atleast you seem to be OK
Sent you a PM, want first dibs on the in dash guages and probably other stuff like interior plastic trim.

Jay, sorry to hear the bad news....Glad you are only suffering from broken ribs, some cuts and bruises ;)

I just bought a long block from Jay....He's an honest, stand up guy No surprises or disappointments dealing with him....When he gets the big ticket items on the board for sale, he will do what he says when he says he will do it, no worries. :)

lee

Man Sorry to hear about your car, At least your ok. Also let me know about the seats I could use some in mine along with some trim items and possible steering wheel. Once again sorry about your car :(

Sorry to hear about your car, I sent you a PM about your seats. I was wondering if you would consider selling them.

Very sorry to hear about your accident. :( It always sad to see a good car like that get in an accident.

I am interested in your wiring harness and that walbro 340 w/ hotwire kit if ur still selling.

I don't need any parts, just wanted to pass along my condolences. Glad you are OK.

We had a 5 car accident here in my town yesterday. An '87 GN was one of the cars in the accident. Looks like it will be totalled also.:(

Sold the whole car and everything a couple weeks ago, should have posted earlier. Hate to hear about that gn Mark, I bought a low miler 6 spd 97 ram air t/a for now, couldnt pass up the price. Giving it total hell, it still dont have the balls of an 89 TTA. Definately going to get another, miss everything about them. Hey Charles, you still have the pilot car? later, Jay

Back