You can type here any text you want

TTA owners kit and other junk

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy

Thread killer
what are the owners kits goin for now :confused: Mags with TTA articles ??? tired of lookin at this junk ..I'd rather have another car so this junk has to go :p

Attachments

• TTAownerskit2.JPG
    TTAownerskit2.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 141
  • TTAproduct2.JPG
    TTAproduct2.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 128
  • TTAdealeradd.JPG
    TTAdealeradd.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 128
  • TTAlit2.JPG
    TTAlit2.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 127
Ownwers kit

Hey Grumpy what are you asking for the Owners Kit? I'm interested please e-mail me.

Ken

TTA stuff for sale

How much for all of it?
I'll buy it all if reasonably priced.
Will you take paypal?
email me, if you would please.
Thanks, Jim :)

Hey Dan, you like how that works, you post to ask what the kits are going for and all you get is responses to buy and what you're asking for it :D
I think they are going for about $100 so I'll take it :D
no, I've seen them go for over $500 a few months ago then I quit watching, decided I didn't need a spare that bad.

Offer on owner's kit

I can go $250.00 and paypal you for it today if you are willing.
email me.
Thanks, Jim (TTA#917) :)

I am getting all the TTA junk I have and put it in one lot and see where it goes I guess .. NO I am not giving it away :p I have all this stuff just sitting in a closet with all my 427 Cobra and Shelby junk(now that junk is really crazy :eek: ) makes a TTA owners kit look like a deal @ $650. :rolleyes: All has to go :redface: hmmmm $800 would be nice for the owner's kit BUT I want it all gone .. :eek: also have 17 mag's and an AMT ERTL TTA model new in the box .. ok enuff for now ..be back in a few days ..to hot and need a day off :eek: :cool:

Attachments

• TTAmodel.JPG
    TTAmodel.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 87
  • TTAmag.JPG
    TTAmag.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 82
  • TTAmag2.JPG
    TTAmag2.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 82
  • TTAmag3.JPG
    TTAmag3.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 82
dadsbad said:
I can go $250.00 and paypal you for it today if you are willing.
email me.
Thanks, Jim (TTA#917) :)

sorry can't do that .. want $$$ to finish up my Buick Mazda RX7 and the ol TTA stage2 :rolleyes: :redface:

Dan I sent you a PM and now that you posted the magazines how about $100 shipped for the magazines for all of them. PM me back and maybe we can work something out as a group purchase, but I sort of need an idea of about what you're looking to get for everything.

Dan is such a tease.. he's like a 18 year old Hot college girl with a mini-skirt on a Navy destroyer :eek:

Just put the links to Ebay so things go their route..

I just want to buy the gold box with nothing in it so I can use it for an ashtray :biggrin:

Razor said:
Dan is such a tease.. he's like a 18 year old Hot college girl with a mini-skirt on a Navy destroyer :eek:

I just want to buy the gold box with nothing in it so I can use it for an ashtray :biggrin:

:D :D :D :D

Razor said:

dammit!!! it's called "phishing" :eek: :p ... prob goin to ebay along with the rest of the Cobra lit .. maybe after that I can move to Fl :rolleyes: :p

How much for the TTA model. lol PM me if you want to sell it individually.

Jason

Interested in 4 mags

Both HPP's
Turbo Hi-Tech perf. (300Z cover)
Muscle Cars.

Let me know how much you need for all four, thanks.

TTA stuff

OK; I'll go $500 shipped for all your TTa stuff and junk if you'll take paypal.
Jim (TTA#917) :)

ok ..I am back ...wow a whole day off :rolleyes: :p try and dig up the rest of the junk today .. GM TTA parts manuals and some dealer junk :rolleyes: :biggrin: I will prob throw it all on ebay as 1 lot ... to lazy to send out a piece by piece thing :) IF it doesn't sell then it will go in lots...sorry mags are goin in a lot .. Jim don't steal my motto !!!! ya it's worth what someone with $$$$$ pays :eek: :p

Dan just bring all that TTA junk down here I'll dispose of all of it properly for you :biggrin: ;)

phillyturbosix said:
Dan just bring all that TTA junk down here I'll dispose of all of it properly for you :biggrin: ;)

ummmmm I'd bet you wouldn't sell a thing ... you are a TTA junkie in training :rolleyes: :p

Back