TTA..part it or sell whole

Razor said:
Ya mean drag this ;)

ummmmm the rotors are not frozen so ya wouldn't have to "drag" it .. Ill take the wheels off after it stops raining and set it back on the ground .. I bet it rolls .. ya it may leave lines from the rotor's :rolleyes: :p

my85grandnation said:
I wish I would have known. I had asked you what you would sell it to me for but you never replied. :mad:

sorry ... you were lookin for a Regal .. what happened to the one down close to you ??? I had that white T Type ..never heard from ya :confused: I had a lot of people lookin and decided to try and sell it whole ..well minus the wheels :p to find a cash value ya throw it on Ebay :eek: had 44 people watching along with 3 guys making offer's for me to stop the auction .. it was kind a a put up or shut up :cool: For the $$$ this guy got a deal :cool:

here was the auction
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4651226744&sspagename=STRK:MEUS:IT

Grumpy said:
sorry ... you were lookin for a Regal .. what happened to the one down close to you ??? I had that white T Type ..never heard from ya :confused: I had a lot of people lookin and decided to try and sell it whole ..well minus the wheels :p to find a cash value ya throw it on Ebay :eek: had 44 people watching along with 3 guys making offer's for me to stop the auction .. it was kind a a put up or shut up :cool: For the $$$ this guy got a deal :cool:

here was the auction
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4651226744&sspagename=STRK:MEUS:IT
I've never seen a driveshaft loop like that. Interesting.

Jason

Grumpy said:
Lakewood nightmare :rolleyes: :p

did you just take the supports that were suppose to go under the floorboard off and just bolt it right to the torque arm? I've got a lakewood but never put it on because I didn't want to bolt it to my floorboard but if I can bolt it to my torque arm and pass inspection at the trackthen I might be willing to just do that.

ok went to "Import Wars" yesterday .. may have a TTA 10,508 mile roller coming up :p

Jicaju said:
If your going to put a stage motor in the Mazda why would the TTA be a roller? :confused:

not worth my time to put it together .. I can sell the roller and parts easier to :biggrin: