You can type here any text you want

TTA project for sale on ebay...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Boy that guy wasn't too smart!!! Would be good to make a drag car out of it.;)

lol

Leave it gutted and beat up.

Do the motor and trans up and run a good QUIET exhaust and go make money lol

I should try bidding, maybe I can get another one for $1k lol

Its stripped, beat, not maintained and its had the crap beat out of it.

wonder what it goes for lol

We should make a pool

I say it sells for $4500 :) I don't understand why the plate is covered up! I don't think someone is going to run it to steal it that's for sure! :eek: Perfect race car project that's for sure! :cool:

When I bought it two years ago, all I had to go on was pictures from the internet. I wanted a "nice" car and was very disappointed when I got it, so I bought a 1200 mile one and decided to make one for "show" and one to "go." I drove it all the way from Ohio to Albuquerque with no problems. (BTW - I covered up the Ohio plates because I never registered it - only titled it.) Anyway, after looking at it a little closer, I started digging in the rear hatch area and noticed the nice mod someone did with the floorboard for the fuel pump. It was all downhill from there. Anyway, the car is what it is - a project race car or a donor drivertrain car. I'm sure that this will make a nice project car for someone either way. You can flame me all you want and say I'm stupid for doing what I did, but I had my reasons and have no regrets. At this point, I don't have the time and patience to fix it and keep it (like all my other toys) or I would. My loss is your gain. Good luck to those of you bidding.

Looks like a good project car for anyone who wants a real TTA and doesn't have the money to get into one that's done. Either restored back to original, drag, roadrace, etc...

Good luck with the sale.
-C

look at the bright side! It's ready for a roll bar now! Prolly better than the factory after you're done considering you can fix all the squeak and rattle areas before reinstalling everything....

It's a shame it's in NM, I might of been interested if it was closer.....

Has anyone ever tubbed out a TTA for some tires that could actually hold?
This could be the first!

Dont know how much larger you wanna go, but 305's do fit in there.

The MT DR's are an awesome tire, that hook like hell.....

Dont know how much larger you wanna go, but 305's do fit in there.

The MT DR's are an awesome tire, that hook like hell.....

Oh, I don't want to go larger than what the factory wheels will accomodate, I mean someone with buckets of cash could do it. Like Pro Street style, totally rollcaged and gutted out, not streetable at all, like the 7 second looking cars. I couldn't afford another car anyway. I still owe $1400 on a 99 Camry!:eek:

the 305's will fit the factory rims, they bubble out past the lip(goofy looking to me).

You're talking major league Twin Turbo S2 power and a 7 second timeslip. Don't know if the fbody can take a hook that hard before it folds like a pretzel :biggrin:

the 305's will fit the factory rims, they bubble out past the lip(goofy looking to me).

You're talking major league Twin Turbo S2 power and a 7 second timeslip. Don't know if the fbody can take a hook that hard before it folds like a pretzel :biggrin:

Yeah, True. My silly wing cracks a little more everytime I get back from the strip. I guess what I'm thinking of would be like a Pro Stock type of thing. I guess you would use a completely fabbed chassis with a fiberglass firebird body.
This would be very expensive and may not be legal in any category that would pay enough to attract anyone to do this kind of thing. I remember when I was 13 or 14 I went to alot more car shows back then and it was popular for guys to take really nice new Trans Ams or Camaros/vettes and slam them, tub them and put a Supercharged big blocks in them with like really plushy interiors. I'm thinking maybe something like that only keeping the stockish appearence of the TTA, badges door stickers a relatively similiar to stock motor set-up. I'm just dreaming.:rolleyes:

Back