You can type here any text you want

TTA Rear-end Fluid

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1987 GN

I use the pre-bottled ATR rear-end lube with the power-6 on the bottle in my GN and I was wondering if it is ok to use it in the TTA. Anyone know?

Anyone have any ideas? Looking to do this in a couple of hours if I get an answer by then.

havent used the ATR fluid.

I currently run the Mobil One synthetic. And previously ran the AC Delco lube with the little bottle of Posi Additive.

You need the posi additive with dino oil. You can get that at any GM dealer parts dept.

Thanks. I used the ATR one last year and I am trying to figure out if it was ok. If it was not I will surely use what you recommended. Yesterday I heard a funny noise and I wanted to make sure it was not due to the fluid. Car has maybe 100 miles on it since the fluid change. Car only has 2700 original miles on it so the only thing I have changed was the fluid. Any other input would be appreciated.

If its dino, it'll chatter pretty quick without the lube.

I ran Mobil 1 without the lube since the late 80's. Never a problem. I change it out every year also.

Back