Tta Stretch Intercooler W/scoop

231REGAL

NEW-TTA STRETCH INTERCOOLER W/3" NECK & CUSTOM ADJUSTABLE SCOOP.
$875 PLUS SHIPPING.
Call if interested Jim 610-721-4695

Attachments

• 100_1899.jpg
    100_1899.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 518
  • 100_1901.jpg
    100_1901.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 576
  • 100_1900.jpg
    100_1900.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 570
No pics,sorry.
I've sold 2 of them in the past year.No complaints.
They are 13 row,so that helps.
I sold one to Rich Ellis,a few months ago & he was really impressed with it.He seid his EGT's dropped 250* w/the boost climbing 8#'s.

re:performance gains

What kind of performance gains can be expected? 20-30 hp? Did you test this to see what the temperature drop is? Kenne Bell intercoolers go from 300 degrees to 95 degrees. Might be interested but putting a dutt neck on my stock intercooler might be cheaper and get the same results.???

What kind of performance gains can be expected? 20-30 hp? Did you test this to see what the temperature drop is? Kenne Bell intercoolers go from 300 degrees to 95 degrees. Might be interested but putting a dutt neck on my stock intercooler might be cheaper and get the same results.???

we did that years ago ... helped a little bit but ruined a TTA intercooler :eek: :p

Sold one to Rich Ellis,a couple of months ago.He was VERY impressed.He seid his boost went up 8#'s and his EGT's dropped 250 degrees.:)

Ic

I have this ic on my tta and ya boost goes way up. Anyone who buys this needs to turn Thier boost down before goin wot, I am very happy with mine.

I have this ic on my tta and ya boost goes way up. Anyone who buys this needs to turn Thier boost down before goin wot, I am very happy with mine.

Same here Jarred. I've only had mine out once since the install. Watch how low the scoop is though, even at highest setting I forgot and drug on a low area.

scoop

ya buckeye

I busted up my scoop pretty bad on the $hitty streets of edmonton, nuthin but construction zones. I was drivin my mom home when BAM!!! my scoop hit a ledge on the road bent up backwards. Jim really saved me as he got me another scoop without having to get a whole new intercooler.

Anyone who buys this will love it.

If shipping didn't rape me so much up here to Canada I'd buy it as a spare myself

ttt for a great guy. Thanks Jim for helping the TTA community... Custom Intercooler's and 3" Downpipe's for our cars. :cool:

Joe