You can type here any text you want

TTA vs '88 GTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pvt num 11

Finally driving it
Okay, it probably doens't count because I own both cars, but my wife was driving the GTA and she didn't like the fact I was passing her, so she sped up. I merely got on the gas more, and she responded in turn, but it was too late, and I walked her pretty good, and all of that was doen at some point below WOT. Never even saw anything above 3K on the tach!

It did look pretty neat driving around in two F-bodies, though...

Originally posted by 88GTAinRI
Hmmmm. I could try the same thing. Only thing is the GTA isn't stock! :D
The GTA still wouldn't be enough ;)

94,800 on the TTA. It still needs some TLC done to it, like a tune-up and probably new engine/tranny mounts. And an aftermarket torque arm. And a front-end rebuild, with poly bushings. And tubular A-arms. And.... :D

We convoyed back from a friends house at like, one-something in the morning, no cars on the freeway but us, side by side, just cruising. The GTA has a nice rumble to it, if I listen real good. Flowmasters are way too loud, so I went with Edelbrock for that car.

Almost all of my races are my cars against my other cars. When I work on one I can see results against the other and so on. No tracks here in the sticks.

My car always wins too . Wait mine always loses . Wait...... :)

Ps: my wife likes to go from a dig when we test and tune.

some people never learn

PVT u have lost your common sense brother! Let me remind u of a few basic things. ;) "The woman is always right" and therefore givin her the so richly deserved beatdown can not be good for your peace of mind. I always tell the same thing to the people I deal with on the domestic calls: "the secret to a happy marriage is always to always say yes Honey." I then tell him this, "I aint heard my wife has said in 8 years, thats why I'm so happily married! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Back