You can type here any text you want

TTA vs Newer GTO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well DVERNST says his TTA can smoke my '06 GTO and guess what.... He's gotta be right! hahaha

Did you tell him it's gonna be hard to smoke when his car is in pieces!!lol
I can't talk any smack cause I'm in the same boat Steve. Dave's driveshaft place is killing me!lol I should be tuning by now.

Haha lotsa pieces.... perpetually in pieces!

Hope he has it ready for the 15th so he can bring it to the gang bang at Busse woods!

Haha lotsa pieces.... perpetually in pieces!

Hope he has it ready for the 15th so he can bring it to the gang bang at Busse woods!
He was Shooting for this week, but I don't think it's gonna happen. I think he needs to figure out the wiring portion of his duel pump setup.

I had an 05' GTO.. 6spd, LS2 , low 13's at best stock on the street. It was fun with the stick!

Not lag. He was just being nice too give him a car before spanking his ass. Lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Well DVERNST says his TTA can smoke my '06 GTO and guess what.... He's gotta be right! hahaha
We should race today! I have two fuel pumps(hot wired), and a polished shaft! I should beat you for sure!

Did you tell him it's gonna be hard to smoke when his car is in pieces!!lol
I can't talk any smack cause I'm in the same boat Steve. Dave's driveshaft place is killing me!lol I should be tuning by now.
It's together finally! What should I take apart now?

Im chasing KR on the shifts... Goes to 0.0 after 3rd tho. 19psi feels good. Not even sprayin yet.

Back