You can type here any text you want

Tta Vss

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Badd Azz TTA

Finally got the Picture
Hi,
I am trying to help a guy out in the parts wanted section,He is looking to convert to the TTA style VSS and needs a sensor.

Does anyone have their transmission out,He needs a picture or something,can anyone tell me the part # off of the VSS.I had to get one because mine was broken where it plugged in.

I used one off of a Cadillac FWD ,No idea what year or anything,I just knew it would work,same thing.

It's kind of hard for him to go looking 4 the part when he has no idea what it looks like.

Hope Someone can help,
JW:(

Here is what I used - Pontiac said it was discontinued so I got Borg Warner part# S8051.Hope that helps

Steve

Attachments

• speedsensor.jpg
    speedsensor.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 147
Is this a cable feed through unit or does this have wiring out of it only?

back from the dead...

Is it just me, or does this part seem oddly shaped, compared to the stock 30 tooth drive speedo gear & sleeve? Does this go right into any 200-4R? I am looking at 3 different 200-4R driven gears w/ sleeves (both production plastic sleeves & Delco metal ones) and that part looks "stubby" like it is meant for a different tranny.

eh?

Matthew

How are you guys seeing this? I get a screen saying I don't have permission to access that page.

Back