You can type here any text you want

TTA wheels market Value

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
What is current market value for a nice set of tta wheels, not mint show but nice.

I would guess $400-$500 tops. Take a look on the 3rd gen boards or ebay to see what they are selling for.

Well, last week I would have said $400 to $500 but since I just seen that Classic Industries are selling completely new sets (4) for $699 I would think $400 is way too much.You can also get all four fronts to a set for the same price($699).I think I might buy me a extra set.Thats a pretty good deal for new rims IMO.They also come in black and gold.

You must have been looking at an old catalog or something. Classic hasnt had those wheels in years, Id say close to 4. I just checked the website and nothing. Its safe to say if they did remake them you would be lucky to get a set of 4 for under a grand.

They have the rims listed in their new 2008 catalog.Just got it Monday.On page 616 in the firebird catalog.It even says at "GTA Wheels Are Back!" at the top of the page.I would really like to know where they are buying them from because Classic Industries, IMO, are high on their prices.If they are selling one rim for $200 and a set for $699 i bet they dont have $125 in one wheel.

i called them a few days ago and they said they dont have any and dont have a clue as to when they are getting any more

Back