You can type here any text you want

TTIV Countdown...are you ready???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DEL

Well we're down to less than a week before the event. I finally got my car out to do some "testing" on the street (which I really don't like to do anymore) It seems like it will run...not sure how fast, everything feels fast when you haven't driven one of these things for a year. Still need to install my new seatbelts, and of course...wax the car :cool:

in my mind--im already cruising in my truck on my way up there :cool: but the bad news is paul had a minor 4 to 6 week set back and wont be together in time to make it----this year! but he'll be ready for vegas and we will be there next year.

I'm almost ready :D
My Syclone just needs a tubby and polish...
I want to thank Gene Fleury and Dennis Hogan.... for getting it running right for the first time since I've owned it. I've owned it since '98.. and it has never run as good as it does right now.
I also want to thank Dave Splett's Trans Service of Lynnwood for taking care of my transmission. It's been acting up for quite awhile, and he fixed it, so the combination of the two should work out great. I have no mods, other than a K&N air filter, haha.. so, I will be the one you guys will be flying by or catching up to.. ;)
It will be a blast. I am really looking forward to it.

Don't worry. You will be flying past me. Don't forget to wave on your way by. :D

Dave, I'm ready. I just finished the t-brake install. It spools like a mofo now. Looking forward to seeing how it will hook on Friday!

Scott

Originally posted by turbov6truck
I'm almost ready :D
My Syclone just needs a tubby and polish...
I want to thank Gene Fleury and Dennis Hogan.... for getting it running right for the first time since I've owned it. I've owned it since '98.. and it has never run as good as it does right now.
I also want to thank Dave Splett's Trans Service of Lynnwood for taking care of my transmission. It's been acting up for quite awhile, and he fixed it, so the combination of the two should work out great. I have no mods, other than a K&N air filter, haha.. so, I will be the one you guys will be flying by or catching up to.. ;)
It will be a blast. I am really looking forward to it.

Im glad the truck is running like it should:)
I wish we could get Dennis,s stage 2 car to run hard:(
I spent most my day at the dyno trying to sort that car out and didnt make much head way:(

Originally posted by LV GN
in my mind--im already cruising in my truck on my way up there :cool: but the bad news is paul had a minor 4 to 6 week set back and wont be together in time to make it----this year! but he'll be ready for vegas and we will be there next year.

I went and got the supplys for the BBQ and have already started without you in my mind LOL Looking forward to seeing everyone:)

I just got off the phone with a liitle old white haired lady thats comming to TT...:cool: She is the owner of a t-type that her husband bought new and it was his baby until he passed away. The car is a little rough but it sure is cool to see how much she loves that car:cool: Seeing her and her friend at the Kirbans seminar drive in was the highlight of the day for me:) It was just to cool to see 2 white haired older ladys pull up in a Buick;) When they show up at Woodburn im going to treat them like queens:cool: I hope if i die before Robin she enjoys my 9sec street car and drives the hell out of it:cool: We have already talked about it and she said she would never sell it and go Mustang hunting in my honor LOL

i'm getting there...

got the "9 second cam" put in yesterday,gotta bunch of cleaning up to do still.

trying to track down some sandpaper rolls so i can port my intake to match my heads,gotta get my headers welded so when my gaskets and headbolts show up hopefully it'll all go back together:D.

on a bad note,it looks like something made it's way through the hot side of my turbo:mad: if you look all the way inside about half the blades have chunks(about 1/8")missing.nothing i can do about it now,it's just gonna have to run that way.:(

later,sean

Sean, glad to hear it's coming together, hopefully the turbo will hold up for you.

I just heard from Ryan Guy he's got the old "dinasour" on the road and he's planning to run.

Hey DEL..... I just put a 60psi boost gauge in my car, it's gonna be turned up this weekend. :eek:

Originally posted by DEL

I just heard from Ryan Guy he's got the old "dinasour" on the road and he's planning to run.

Dave, does this mean I should bring a stack of dollar bills???;) :D ;)

Back