You can type here any text you want

TTV Hotel info

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DEL

Hello all,

I expect to have the final details soon so I can put together this years registration form. Below is the information on this years "host hotel" we are rolling the dice and trying something new based on many comments I had from people who attended last year. This hotel is within 10 minutes of the track and they are going to hire a security guard just to watch our cars. My wife set this deal up and I have asked her to confirm, and re-confirm as the event gets closer (I want to make sure we have the security guard)

Feel free to just use my e-mail address below if you have any questions.

Here's the info:

Reservations are confirmed at:

Super 8
821 Evergreen Road
Woodburn, OR 97071

For Reservations call: 503 981 8881

TTV Attendees must call the hotel direct to get the rates, they cannot place the reserviation on-line or via the 800 line, Rates are as follows:

Single occupancy $44.88
Double $49.88

They are reserving 12 double occupancy and 8 single (but we can get more if needed)

They have a conference room for us (should we want it) to meet and comare runs in. I have not figured out yet if we will want to use this or not...since most of our time is either eating, or at the track.

RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY JULY 10TH. AFTER JULY 10TH THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OF ROOM AVAILABLITY. It's suppose to be a busy weekend, so don't wait.

I hope to have the other info ready soon. See you there!

Dave Loney
quarter_miler@hotmail.com

RE: vehicle security
I plan to camp out (read sleeping bag on ground next to my car) at the track again this year on Friday night. Like last year I can "keep an eye" on vehicles left at the track overnight if anyone wants. THnxs
Gary

We'll be bringing down two vehicles this year, so I might take you up on that.

Adam

Back