You can type here any text you want

TTV Registration

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DEL

Here we go...
The TTV registration document is complete. You can get it here: http://www.t6p.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2578

Some things to note:

1. We have a new Quick-8 Heads-up class for those faster cars that want to race heads up.

2. We have event sponsors! That have ponied up $100 each toward our payouts.

3. We have a new host hotel, Super 8 in Woodburn. Its about 2 miles from the track.

4. We have two new plaques for the non-Buick top speed and quick ET.

5. We will have event T-shirts this year. We hope to sell them at the event and put all profits toward the payout.

Same entry fee $5 for pre-registration, or $10 to register at the event. I am going to beg and plead for people to pre-register this year. The event has grown every year. We could have over 50 cars racing this year. If that is the case it will really help me to know that BEFORE the event! The pre-registration will help me prepare the track, staging lanes, parking area, etc. for our arrival. So please pre-register if at all possible.

We're just over 2 months out...is everybody ready

I did some conservative math tonight. If T-shirts sell, and we have 40 "pre-registered" cars we're looking at a over $1500 to spread out over 3 winners and 3 runner-up's. I'm thinking $400-ish to win and $125-ish to runner up.

I'm impressed...here are the folks that are making it happen:

If you need a car stereo or other accessories go to CAR TOYS www.cartoys.com
If you need a tranny go see 9-second Len Freeman www.ptlv.com
If you need Buick parts (which I do) go see (or better yet call) Kirban www.kirbanperformance.com
If you need Silicon chips or other electronics go see Matt Brnusak at www.deltasales.com
If you need an oil change or ??? go see Ron Neisler Ron's Emmett Lube. If you can't make it to Emmett any time soon, buy Ron a beer at Woodburn!

Dave, a beer will be good, especially if it is as hot as last year, lol and if any one needs any chips or modules for there diesels, let me know and I will bring em.

Ron

There are 3 registrations so far. I'll post the roter with all the info at a later date.

Ron Neisler
Dan Huffman
Terry Ryan

WOW
Scott did a great job on the web page:)
I will be sending a check soon:cool:

FYI, I stopped in to our local Buick dealer today (Armstrong Buick) the parts manager there is the wife of a famous local engin builder that I was on a funnycar team with for a while...another story.

Anyway it appears that we might get some "love" from Buick in the way of hats, shirts, mugs, etc. I'll post more details once I get the goods :)

Another reason to pre-register

Well, I visited the local Buick dealer today. Armstrong Buick in Gladstone Oregon has donated some gifts (Hats, Car covers, etc.). There is some potential next year to have them be a title sponsor of this event...we'll see how that goes.

The first 25 participants to pre-register for this years event will receive a free Buick hat.
These are nice officially licensed Buick hats. We will give out the hats at the event. Here's another good reason to pre-register. These hats sell for $18.00 each so it's just another good reason to pre-register.

The other items we received will likely be given out to the winners in each class...or possibly raffled off. Not sure yet.

Back