You can type here any text you want

TTV Video review

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DEL

This is an excellent piece folks! It not only has the turbo cars, but it has some V-8 power, and some cool vintage racing clips. The graphics and transitions between different "scenes" is very professional. I personally enjoyed ALL of the music choices. I especially liked the timing of the music with the very first launch footage. The DVD version has a menu with scene selections which is a great feature.

If you were at TTV chances are you or your car is in this video. pat83t and Co. did an excellent job of covering many cars, and quite a few faces too. The only drawback is there is some footage of a fat guy in a white t-shirt :rolleyes:

It was very entertaining, and showcased some good Buick racing. Even if you're not a regular attendee at this race you'll enjoy it. If you ARE a regular attendee, you NEED this video!!!!

I started to list the people and cars that I saw but it got too long and I struggle with names (hey, I turned 40 recently!) Suffice to say it was great coverage, the quality is excellent, smooth camera work, fantastic music,
and a great addition to everyones racing library!

For purchasing info see 'pat83t' in the NW section of turbobuicks.com
[

Just received mine from Patrick, very well done and very good to boot, you guys out there need to get one. Nice job Patrick and all involved.

Ron

I got mine a few days ago as well, Its good , the Godsmack song is one of my favorites! The only thing I wish pat didn't show was me running a high 13 and getting beat by a woman in her dads Typhoon!:o :D

Back