You can type here any text you want

TType/Turbo T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NJ Torque

YSOSLOW?
Looking for an OK condition T Type or Turbo T in NJ... Must be 86/87

I'd love a Rosewood car...

Let me know what you have.

Please no GN's.

Thanks!!

Someones gotta have something!! I'm not limiting myself to NJ, am willing to travel reletivly close.

Hi, I have an 87 turbo t Limited. Rosewood Met. very rare astroroof, twilight setinal, cornering lamps, power seats. 114k miles, I'm from Pa. Pm me your #, and i'll give you the particulars.

Thanks

I e-mailed you some pics. Let me know what you think, and if you got the pics. let me know if you have any questions. thanks, Brad

there's a Rosewood 86 T Type with t tops in my local auto swapper near Chicago. the pic looks pretty nice. They don't have a price listed, but it might be worth a call. 815-759-2277

Chitown is a little too far for me... still looking around in Nj anyone have anything? Would like to buy asap

ok..... id take a gn.

still perfer a T white,black,rosewood, its all good.... minor mods ok......

anything?

Yipe! I called that 815 #

there's a Rosewood 86 T Type with t tops in my local auto swapper near Chicago. the pic looks pretty nice. They don't have a price listed, but it might be worth a call. 815-759-2277
It was a used car lot. No answer at 6:23 Chicago time but ill bet they are asking a small fortune for it.

Back