tube a-arms and pulleys installed

PaCemkr86

WFO Racing
Staff member
tubeaarm2.JPG

tuebaarm1.JPG

rjcpulleys.jpg.jpg

still cleaning up the engine bay, and gonna get some allen bolts for the water pump pulley

Aarms are from g-bodyparts.com
Pulleys are from RJC

arms and pulleys were both direct bolts ons.

still cleaning up the engine bay, and gonna get some allen bolts for the water pump pulley

I went on mcmaster.com and got some button head stainless bolts for the water pump pulley, turned out pretty good. I could snap a pic tonight for ya.

Looks damn good!!! I considered the tubular arms when I was rebuilding my front end, but had other things I needed to spend $ on at the time. They look great though! ;)

NCTURBOS said:
Bunch of shims on the drivers side front???

K.
yup. car went straight down the road with no abnormal tire wear before, i just stuck the same shims back in, i still need to take it to work and check the alginment

Squid4life said:
Looks damn good!!! I considered the tubular arms when I was rebuilding my front end, but had other things I needed to spend $ on at the time. They look great though! ;)
for the price you cant beat em..
130.00 bucks

upctrlg.jpg

PaCemkr86 said:
130.00 bucks

HOLY BALLS!!!! $130!?!!?!?!?!? That is awesome! I wish I would have seen that before. I'd paid $130 just to NOT have to bead blast my orig arms! :biggrin:

your a lucky man,
i bought the same and doesnt fit on my car, maybe because i have the 2 inch drop front spindle, i realy dont know.
for the water pump pulley, i second for the button heads bolts.
sylvain.

Looks Nice! Does that alt. bracket line up nice. Do you know anyone that has the alt./ps champion bracket? I would like to see a picture of it on the motor.

Scott, do you have the part # for those "button head bolts"? Or do you remember the size they are? Whoo, look nice on the pulley! Also what do you torque them and the crank pulley to? Thanks.

Those tubes look real nice on there too. Nice job.

PaCemkr86 said:
130.00 bucks

Excellent price, considering I recently paid $90.00 for all (4) Moog ball joints!!

K.

update***

took it to work and the new a arms aligned perfectly on the machine, no mods required, other than it was a snap to get to the bolts to remove/add the shims..

thanks Brian !!

PaCemkr86 said:
130.00 bucks

upctrlg.jpg

So who manufactures those for $130 and where do we get a set?

Probably a dumb question, but no power steering? Is that common.