Tuning for E85

We are starting to see blender pumps in our area where you can mix any % of Ethanol that you want. One of them is 45 miles away, I'm hoping that these become more common. I'd like to experiment with a 25/75 mix myself.

What part of the country are you in that you are seeing blender pumps? How do they work? Got a picture of one?

OK, am working with Eric to get the chip settings "close".. He recommends tuning at 22/24 degrees for a 50/50 mix with 20% more fuel, basically what he does with his racing chips, but I can change the fuel +/- 20% and adjust the timing as well. He is tuning for 22 psi. of boost, I will raise it when adding ALKY, my turbo maxes out at 25 psi. and Razor says I should have NO problems achieving that much boost.

Will I need to change the fuel pressure at the regulator with a 50/50 mix?

I am also going to run a cooler plug can't remember which one, but its an AC Delco, I'll be sure to post what one I'll be using.

Will I be able to get by with the fuel pump I have (with a new sock and a different filter) and 65# injectors? Eric is not too sure.

Are the BTU's of race gas the same as reg. gas? If so, a mix of 50/50 E85 and race gas could work at the track if I want to raise the boost, Razor assures me that I will have no problems running it without, but I would never run this car hard without octane should the ALKY not kick in. Too many risks invloved.

My only concern is what to do when I cannot find an E-85 station..

I am thinking that 500 horsepower is not too unreasonable with my set-up and the other mods I am planning.. If so, that'll get my car into the low 11's and I should be able to drive it everyday.. Everyone tells me that I NEED to upgrade to a higher stall, but the car skates pretty good now in 2nd with an approx. 2400 stall.. Any higher and I'm afraid that I could lose the car on the street. Any of you guys running a higher stall care to comment?

Anybody want to buy my turbo and downpipe so I can upgrade to a BB turbo and stainless downpipe?

Hoping for 25-26 mpg and consistent mid 11's without having to change much at the track.. Just want to be able to pull up next to someone and KNOW that they don't have a prayer. No one here believes me but I get 28-30 mpg out of the car now, its amazing to me..