You can type here any text you want

tuning help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

daturbosix

im looking to get my WE4 dialed in. it has big stuff 3 on it. who can i trust locally?

i have reason to belive that my converter is too large, but i was told that the tuner can determin that....

-Jeff

Bob Kurgan, he tunes Cliffy's car, enough said!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Prasad:D

shoot, alot more the cliffy :)

Yes indeed Bob, Cliffy is the only one here that most people recognize and runs his car consistently. That's why I mentioned his name. When my car is ready you will be hearing from me as well as all of my buddies.

You already tuned few guys’ cars that I sent over and they were very impressed as well.

Prasad:cool:

Where can i get a hold of cliff.

Do you have a Fast, Big stuff 3 or any other type of stand alone system? If so Bob Kurgan can tune it. If you're dealing with factory computer setup then contact Turboburick on this board, he is in the south suburbs.

HTH

Prasad

Bob did my 04 cobra and I highly recommend him. I have since sold that and I have now come back to the dark side and will be needing someone to tune my 86 t-type. I'd like to know going rate for tuning also.

Back