Tuning individual injs./one egt guage?

SPEEDSTAR

How do you tune each inj. Do you use an exh . sensor on each port? I don't see how it can be done with one sensor at the , or near the 02 sensor

Cylinder Tuning

You are correct; only one temp sensor (thermocouple) will only provide an average (at best) of all cylinders in a common gas stream. Therefore, every cylinder needs a thermocouple in each exhaust port/pipe. Ideally, these thermocouples should be at the same relative distance from the exhaust port for comparison purposes.

Cylinder Tuning

Yes, it is possible to read and to log all cylinders simultaneously. In fact, this is very common in racing applications. I believe that the Edelbrock Qwick Data system has this capability as well as others. I have often seen advertisements for these products in National Dragster (NHRA Publication). You could also obtain the necessary equipment from an industrial supplier, such as Granger or McMaster-Carr. However, these systems can get expensive, depending upon what features you desire. Good luck.

Tuning

A company called Digatron at www.digatron.cc makes custom 4 display , max recall, data logable guages. I used a three display version when I kart raced. They are nice looking , but a little pricey, around 700.00 for 4 display.