tuning problems?

turbotype87

can anyone help me concerning these issues? i just recently had my engine rebuilt about 3,500 on it now, the problem i am having is that i changed my chip recently and now the engine isn't running properly. i bought the chip off of ebay, the combination was suppose to be as what i have put in my engine. the car idles very rough and i need to keep feathering the gas pedal to keep it running. once the engine warms up it stays running but idle is still rough. i am wondering if the chip wasn't for the same combo as mine? i changed all the vacuum lines and the car still runs rough. i took the car to the track this past summer and the car ran lousy, with the combination i have the car should run in the 11's with some tuning. the car never ran like this until i replaced this chip, is it the chip or maybe a combination of chip and timing? any feed back will be appreciated. thanks you can contact me at turbotype87@yahoo.com

chip problem

i can't use the old chip they were for 42.5lb injectors now i am running with 50lb intectors.