You can type here any text you want

Tunnel ram lid wanted-- Bill A., anyone?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KendallF

Blah blah blah
I just bought a tunnel ram lower on Ebay; I want to run it instead of my 4 bbl. I have seen a couple of people with these nice cast ribbed lids for these; Bill Anderson for one. Anybody know where I could find one (cheap of course... :) )?

I'm not set on the cast lid; if I can fit a bit taller lid, I may make a sheetmetal one that gives me a bit more plenum volume. I like the "tapered mailbox" look of the Wilson intakes I've seen at Duttweiler's. :cool:

Kendall,
I dont have any spares but Richard Lee is the one who built them if you know how to contact him???

Richard is a genuine genius. The manifolds are beautiful. The price is breathtaking.

I know you're just looking for the top-plate Kendall, but Richard quoted me a price of $2,795.00 (two thousand seven hundred ninety-five and 00/100 !) for a manifold setup (which included fuel rails and I think a 65mm TB.)

Can you say, fabricate? :D

Originally posted by Mac in SD
Richard is a genuine genius. The manifolds are beautiful. The price is breathtaking.

I know you're just looking for the top-plate Kendall, but Richard quoted me a price of $2,795.00 (two thousand seven hundred ninety-five and 00/100 !) for a manifold setup (which included fuel rails and I think a 65mm TB.)

Can you say, fabricate? :D

Heck, I can chant it like a mantra for that price! :) Where's Scott so he can mention "ready for BG 2007" again? BTW, I'll be in San Diego Monday night. I will buy beer, but it has to be cheap beer.

Yeah, basically. Now, all I have to do is find the right piece of alguminium(aluminum).:D

Mac in SD
Could I get you to e-mail me the lowdown and specifics of your motor?
I think mine is going to end up real similar to yours. Any info would be
appreciated.

Thanks, Brandon

Back