You can type here any text you want

Turbo 6 baby bib

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stickybones

What?
A friend of mine gave my newborn son a turbo 6 baby bib for his birth gift. :biggrin: It's awesome. Unfortunately for him (my friend that is), he had to place a minimum order quantity of 6 to get this custom made bib done. With that small order of course, he had to pay the initial (and hefty) setup fee and all so this small special order cost him...a lot. He gave one to me, kept one for another friend of his and would like to sell the other four. These things are awesome looking and almost one-of-a-kind. It's a Hanes bib with embroidered logo. The bad news is that in order to recoup some of his payment outlay, he'd like to sell the other four for $25 each (includes shipping within the contiguous US 48). So how 'bout it? I told him I thought there would be at least four turbo 6 nuts out there that would love to have one of these or maybe get it for that unique Christmas gift for that special GN/TR/TTA lover you know who has an infant spilling formula all over themselves at feeding time.

Let me know. The first four replies of interest will get them. I don't think he's going to be able to get any more made either. So here's your only chance. I'll either take payment and ship them myself or I'll send those interested his info for direct dealing. If this route is taken, I'll forward his ebay account name so you can verify his honest dealing record.

Thanks for looking.
Mike

Attachments

• bib.jpg
    bib.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 129
stickybones said:
A friend of mine gave my newborn son a turbo 6 baby bib for his birth gift. :biggrin: It's awesome. Unfortunately for him (my friend that is), he had to place a minimum order quantity of 6 to get this custom made bib done. With that small order of course, he had to pay the initial (and hefty) setup fee and all so this small special order cost him...a lot. He gave one to me, kept one for another friend of his and would like to sell the other four. These things are awesome looking and almost one-of-a-kind. It's a Hanes bib with embroidered logo. The bad news is that in order to recoup some of his payment outlay, he'd like to sell the other four for $25 each (includes shipping within the contiguous US 48). So how 'bout it? I told him I thought there would be at least four turbo 6 nuts out there that would love to have one of these or maybe get it for that unique Christmas gift for that special GN/TR/TTA lover you know who has an infant spilling formula all over themselves at feeding time.

Let me know. The first four replies of interest will get them. I don't think he's going to be able to get any more made either. So here's your only chance. I'll either take payment and ship them myself or I'll send those interested his info for direct dealing. If this route is taken, I'll forward his ebay account name so you can verify his honest dealing record.

Thanks for looking.
Mike
pretty sure I seen them for $9 or $12

:eek:

In case anyone needs more now that Mike sold them all... I have these with the turbo 6 logo or the Grand National intercooled logo. Tons in stock $25 ea shipped. :wink:

Back