Turbo 6 to V8 wiring....

turboc87gn

Darkside in Detroit
I just purchased a modded limited roller and i want to take everything out of my na V8 car and put in it.. My question is what do i do about wiring the engine and also the car has a digital dash which i would like to make work also..Id rather not butcher up the turbo 6 harness if possible and i plan on turbochrging it when i get the $$ but it will be a blow thru carb setub..

Or i may put it back to turbo 6 power at some point..I had no problem goin from na v6 to v8 in my other car it was easy...Can i unplug the bulkhead and use the one from my other car? This car is an 87 with digital dash and the other car is an 84 with analog dash...

ttt i see a few regals with gn harness an motors someone has to know how to go the other way and what makes the digital dash work....

The dash harness can be seperated from the engine harness. There is a clear connector (C437) behind the glovebox that you will send the signal to. You will also need to feed the bulkhead connector(C100) to make some other things work/ Here's the pinouts for the two plugs you will be using to convert it.

Connector Pinout Diagrams

Buy a complete LS1.

Buy a standalone harness from PSI conversions.

Buy a used ECU.

Plug an play. problem solved.

The dash harness can be seperated from the engine harness. There is a clear connector (C437) behind the glovebox that you will send the signal to. You will also need to feed the bulkhead connector(C100) to make some other things work/ Here's the pinouts for the two plugs you will be using to convert it.

Connector Pinout Diagrams
Thanks cal i appreciate it that will help a ton!!!

Worth a quick call to Tom at LT1 Wiring He's been awesome! called him 8mos after my harness went in. He still chatted with me about hooking up the cruise control. Excellent customer service. Absolutly outstanding.

Not a plug and play option but with the diagram in the hartline gave you its a cheaper alternative.

good luck.

Thanks for the info i yanked the harness out of my na regal today the v8 was already in that car its been in there 5 years and i never got to drive it more than in and out of the driveway cause the roof just collapsed at the a pillar... its an 84 so the bulkhead wont match up.. but at least i have everything that hooks up prob is car has digi dash and the fans and fuel pump are hooked to the turbo 6 harness..im tryin real hard not to just splice into it .....someone told me that an mc ss harness 85 and newer or a 85 and newer NA regal harness will plug in and work. if noone here knows ill try calling ur guy at lt1 wiring...