You can type here any text you want

Turbo Buick At Shakedown

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Have you spoken to Dusty Bradford?
He is putting basically your single combination into his drag radial GN.
He does a lot of work with PTC with their turbo converters.

Hey Dave, I've been keeping up with your ride because I'll be running a very similiar set up. I hope to run it in a couple weeks.

Hey Dusty Good Luck with the car! Let me know how you make out. If you ever have any questions just get at me! take care,
-Dave.

that GN hauls!!!

Question.
What event would be the most exciting to go watch this year in order to see allot of cars like this one?

BTW that video rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! please keep them coming.

Question.
What event would be the most exciting to go watch this year in order to see allot of cars like this one?

BTW that video rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! please keep them coming.

Thank you!. If you like watching these cars there are lots of events with them. Depending on where your from you can go Down south and follow the ORSCA series or you can Hit up the NMCA events where we will be racing. There is a Complete schedule online. I'll see if I can dig up some dates for ya.

Thank you!. If you like watching these cars there are lots of events with them. Depending on where your from you can go Down south and follow the ORSCA series or you can Hit up the NMCA events where we will be racing. There is a Complete schedule online. I'll see if I can dig up some dates for ya.

thanks! I would like to go watch some of this racing.

Disregarding location of each NMCA event which one is the best one to go see?
Has the biggest attendance of bad Azz race cars.

Dusty, intersted in your opinion also in regards to ORSCA.

Sorry to take this thread off track, but this form of racing is really incredible!

thanks! I would like to go watch some of this racing.

Disregarding location of each NMCA event which one is the best one to go see?
Has the biggest attendance of bad Azz race cars.

Dusty, intersted in your opinion also in regards to ORSCA.

Sorry to take this thread off track, but this form of racing is really incredible!

ORSCA is a good show. Your looking for anything that runs outlaw 10.5, true 10.5, or outlaw drag radial. The biggest best events are the ORTC events in Valdosta GA and Bradenton Florida. This weekend there are over 150 cars in 3 classes in Valdosta and they're the baddest of the bad.

my sons and i must have watched your launch about a dozen times. my 9yr old asked if weve ever gone that fast haha! awesome video. more please!:D

Back