Turbo Buick Car Show 2/22/15 in Broward

gn.87

Time Capsule
I was asked to organize another show at the Dunkin Donuts on Sunday 2/22/15. The Address is 5141 South University Drive Davie, Fl 33328. I think this is a great idea to have this one and maybe one more before the rainy season comes about.

This Dunkin Donuts is on University Drive which is just south of Griffin Road.

Please post if you plan on going?

Here is a pic of the last event.

I should be there as well, but how about we go to the Hooters on Pines & university?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I should be there as well, but how about we go to the Hooters on Pines & university?

I'm out if this is decided. You can organize a different meet at a different time but this meet will be at the same address as before. Thanks.

No need to get your panties in a bunch Adam. I was just asking.

I'm out if this is decided. You can organize a different meet at a different time but this meet will be at the same address as before. Thanks.

I'll rephrase my statement....How about we have it at the Dunkin this time and next time we can have it at the Hooters on Pines and University.

Thanks bud, just waiting on a new turbo from bison and my headers and downpipe to come back from ceramic coating. Hopefully i get it all back in time.

TA49, keeping it simple, don't want to go crazy with it. I am glad you got your car running.

I live in the pembroke Pines area and I'm in need of a roof for my TType or a really good body guy please help

I wouldn't say I was a trouble maker. I was just merely suggesting an alternate location with better "scenery" ;-)
Besides, Hooters is always busy so we'll have a lot more people there to say "hey, nice Monty" lol

Sounds great, and the weather should be awesome too. I missed the last one but was there at the first one and had a great time. I'll try to round up some of the Palm Beach folks to go too.

Regards,
Shev