You can type here any text you want

Turbo Buick Liturature and Repair Manuals... advice

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
Does anyone have any reccomendations, the Haynes manual is not workin gout well and I Need/Want a repair manual to do my own repairs. Any input???

I agree with Rich, kid. Get the closest thing to factory you can get. Haynes and Chilton suck big balls if you really need to fix something.

I agree with Rich, kid. Get the closest thing to factory you can get. Haynes and Chilton suck big balls if you really need to fix something.

well the haynes manual I have now (1978-1983) manual has held up on minor repairs pretty well, but it doesnt have information on 1981 and later buick regals or t-types. It did help me fix my air intake and blowby hose problem.

The manuals don't give much of anything at all, believe me. There's not much info in the Mitchell profesional manual either. I had access to the Mitchell and it has the wiring diagram and that's about it. The factory one will give you the best info to do a repair.

Back