TURBO BUICK MECHANIC/TUNER NEED IN GA.

313badbuick

A V6!!!!
In search of a mechanic in the state of ga in the metro Atlanta area. Someone you guys use. Thanks in advance

Only guy I know has quit... Rob Irle.
I do my own.
What is it you need done?

CHUCK I got my 86 back the guy called me and was done with the car thing he had it 2yrs and only put 154 miles on it I just gave him his $ back:)
Ugot to love it

rob

CHUCK I got my 86 back the guy called me and was done with the car thing he had it 2yrs and only put 154 miles on it I just gave him his $ back:)
Ugot to love it

rob
Rob,
It was great to see you Sunday at Caffeine & Octane...
Glad to see you're back with the Buick crowd !
Mike Z

I'm actually looking for a mechanic myself. Im sort of looking to tear down the engine, clean it, and slap it back together.

give me a call 770 712 3334

rob

You old bastard!! Glad to see you back! It is Rosie you bought back right or was this the GN you had? We need to get the Turbo Buick Club of Atlanta back up!!! I bet we could get at least 20 cars!

I am down to get the buick meets going again. Btw, Rob if want to do some more work on buicks I sure could use a hand.

Hell if this thread wasn't a bunch of names from the past. Rob, that Buick was still running good at that last Musclecar Evolution day in the fall. Hope to see you out again. Somebody e-mail me if meets start up again, I don't check the board as much as I should anymore - Nick.McCardle@gmail.com

I still get emails with the meeting dates at Hooters, at the Gwinnett mall. Not been in yrs. Last time I went there were 3 of us!:eek::(:D

We can get it rolling again...just don't want to get out in this crap weather anytime soon lol

Sure I'll brake out the Gn in this shit I wouldn't make it an inch on the drag radials on the car lol

Sent from my XT907 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

isn't it the third sat of the month at hooters in gwinnett. How about trying to get things going for feb. meet.

Maybe we can see about a different location closer to atl like Marietta I know they use to do at Wendy hill at three dollar cafe years ago

Sent from my XT907 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I don't think I ever made a Hooters meet, but remember Three Dollar on Windy Hill about 12 years ago when I had my first TR. I'm up for any meets to hang out, but it'll be a while before the TTA makes it anywhere.

Let me know where and when.
I'll bring all 5.
I'm thinking sometime in Mid July it might be nice enough in Atlanta.
Riiight.