Turbo Buick - Midwest Meet - VOLO Auto Museum T-shirt - Order now!

Yea we're doing fine. Over 30 so far.

BIG thanks to everyone that has ordered and sent PayPal. That makes the money/ordering relatively easy.

We have paid orders for 22 out of 34. The rest I am told "The checks in the mail" :wink: So its looking good. If anyone is still interested it's not too late. PayPal waiting. Thanks again.

Bob

Bob, I need one more, this will be a 4X :eek: :eek:

Money will be send shortly.

Thanks
Prasad

Recently added orders OK - please send PayPal today.

Rapid06 you have mail/PM

-------------

Prasad - I stopped by the printer this AM. The natural color T we are using is not available in 4XL.. :( Sorry.

Your choices are white or Sand. The design will stand out better on white IMHO .. but your choice. LMK with your Paypal - OK?

Thanks,
Bob

Attachments

• Shirt_colors.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 114
Bob we can go with the White on the 4X:eek:

I also sent money for another XL

Thanks again
Prasad:D

Wondering if there will be extra t-shirts available at the event. I was reading the posts on the CCGSCA website and didn't see anything on there about a deadline in regard to ordering. Let me know and I can PayPal you today for two XL t-shirts.

Thanks,

Alex

One week to go!

One week to go guys!

The GTO club looks to have over 300 cars there and several celebs like Jim Wagner and Linda Vaughn there that day!

Bob I would like a XXl shirt but I don't know if I will make it to Volo due to work. Can it be mailed??????? Thanks Doug