You can type here any text you want

Turbo Buick Roller 1985

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
Recieved a few PM,s about the car....so I thought I would start my own add...
Well the car is a 1985 T Type BLue with Blue interior..Engine is included but not installed,sorry no trans
Car clean Hard top...there is a dent in the rear passengers quarter (small) seen in pic.
Also the front fender has damage ,I will include a very nice fender .
the interrior is very nice.
Asking 2,000
without the fender $1900
Open to offers...
Dennis
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/turbo...lbum?.dir=/f740

it's the blue car in the pics
Dennis:)

Also like to point out there is rust on the firewall and bottom of door. But this is only surface rust ,car is super solid...

do u just want to sell the car whole or are you going to part it out let me know

would like to sell the whole car ,,but what are you looking for ,I may keep the seats front and rear) and sell the rest of the car for $1400
Let me know ..

Is the link working for everyone...

what is and isnt missing? tach go with it?;)
how far from bridgeview/ south harlem&79th?
thanks andy

i would like to have the shifter knob and the gauges and the gauge pod on the pillar let me know

Originally posted by alec296
thanks andy
Well if you know where ANS is ,I am about 25min North of there,,Des Plaines ,Mount Prospect..

Motor is out of the car,trans is missing,everthing is there for a Hotair car,or project...
Tach goes with car.

Originally posted by alec296
thanks andy
Well if you know where ANS is ,I am about 25min North of there,,Des Plaines ,Mount Prospect..

T
T
T

Solid car for $1400 ,minus front and rear seat...

Someone buy this before I change my mind and make it a project tubo V8..:cool:

Well soon,I have 3 buicks,1 Jimmy,1work truck and my wifes car so the drive way is a mess...my wife hears this daily "honey can you move your car so I can get the buick out"

Saturday I will be switching exhaust with a fellow buick member,so Sat later on,or Sunday is good too..
Dennis ,,lots of parts go with this car,are you interested with or without the seats...

Dang times are tuff,1400 for a nice roller ,,might be time to part it out....

Back