You can type here any text you want

Turbo Buick Roller 1985

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Car has power drivers and manual passengers.This was my 1st TR,and I owned it almost 8 years before selling to Dennis.I garuntee you guys up north have never seen a TR that was this rust free unless its always been in storage.This car is SOLID.I paid close to $1k for just the interior.Also has new console applique and vacuum brakes.

Hope it doesnt get parted:(

May be interested in the roller.

Any rust in the quarter/floors/rockers??

Any undercarriage pics?

St. Louis area.........................

In the HVAC trade??? ( noticed the 22jug and chemicals in pics5)

Originally posted by Sader123
May be interested in the roller.

Any rust in the quarter/floors/rockers??

Any undercarriage pics?

St. Louis area.........................

In the HVAC trade??? ( noticed the 22jug and chemicals in pics5)

There is ZERO rust.Im telling you,I own 2 GN's right now that are both southern cars(this one was as well,I owned for almost 8 years till I sold to Dennis and this one is in the best shape of ANY TR ive seen.Especially the undercarrige.

does the engine run or does it need work? What parts would i need to put it together besides the trans?

Originally posted by obrut
does the engine run or does it need work? What parts would i need to put it together besides the trans?
Maybe BROKE1 can chime in and tell you what is what with the motor/and parts...
I can tell you
Radiator
Crossmember
downpipe
Motor
headers still on motor
turbo still on motor
fan shroud ecm/harness still in car
FP still in tank

can you send me pics of the messed up fender? send to gsxr_600@hotmail.com

thanks,
Tim
I will include a fender from Bweavy..I have one from him but it was damaged ,,so I will get a better one if you buy the car...
Dennis

so can you get any info on the engine? did you ever drive it or here it run?

Tim

so can you get any info on the engine? did you ever drive it or here it run?

Tim
Never heard it run,,but Drew said it was running before he pulled it...Would you really want to go to the trouble of installing it without reworking it ...
I planned on using the car for a SBC TT setup....
But work too much to work on anything after work:) :) if that makes any sense..

But work too much to work on anything after work if that makes any sense..

I now how you feel and from what i heard at work today it looks like we will be working even more. Anyway i was plaining on just putting it back together and using it as a driver with some slight mods.. hotwire, 340 pump, regulator and chip. The only thing i was going to do was change the timming chain and valve springs and slip the engine right back in. I have a 87 we4 now that i dumped truck loads of money into and it still needs work, its not really a fun car anymore. I would like to take a look at and see if its something i want to do. if you can email me your number i'll give you a call and we can set something up.

Tim
gsxr_600@hotmail.com

Will be calling some guys over the weekend

Dennis--Happy Thanksgiving........

OK car needs to goooooooo....
$1400 with the Awesome interior....

Come get it quick before someone beats you to it.............

Back