You can type here any text you want

turbo buicks on bag's or air suspension???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mattcarlson

yes this is my first post, but please help me in the persuit to find people that have grand nationals or turbo t's on air... my best friend just bought a buick regal 83 with 8o,000 miles on it for 1500 perfect body( not a spot or evena nick on the body! and well the interior looks like it just came off the show floor!!! the best part is he has a stage 3 gn motor sittin in his garge for the car! its a 87 gn motor stage 3 roughly 25+ lbs of boost it was last chassi dynoed at 509hp to the wheels. ( sorry for my horriable spelling) but anybody that has a gn or a turbo t on air ride or on any air suspension i would love to see pictures of your car!..... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::cool::cool::p:p

This is a guy on this board AKGN, his 86 on 2500 lb bags built from an s-10 kit. the more colorful regal is Gary Biggs old car he used for car audio comp. (Same car 2 different paint jobs btw)

Attachments

• 9921i.jpg
    9921i.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 477
  • 9921t.jpg
    9921t.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 425
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 437
  • 0202cae_iasca10_zoom.jpg
    0202cae_iasca10_zoom.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 381
one more, from hzemall.com.... I think it ended back on coils after some issues.

Attachments

• GN%20on%2019%27s.jpg
    GN%20on%2019%27s.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 406
sweet thanks guys! hopefully the pics works.... the motor has been sitting for about 5 years...but as soon as he gets moved into his new house were putting it on the stand and cleaning and doing some maintence like new gaskets and whatever else we think should be done....

Back