You can type here any text you want

turbo camaro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Fixed it for you Dan.:eek::biggrin: LOL

Nah !!! HA guys should be though :p Put em out of their misery. I had a 1980 and an 85 Buick Turbo. (The 85 was GIVEN to me because after the 1980 one I had enuff of lack of performance from HA cars) That was enuff for me. I couldn't believe how slow it was. Now to go threw all the work to get it goin in something else .... wellllllll .. not very productive in my old book :p

It's not always about productivity Dan. It's about invation and doing something different. Anyone can make an IC car move faster fairly easily, but it really does take someone with determination and expertise to figure out how to make a so called "inferior" design work better.:biggrin:

anything can be done putting time and $$$ into it. :p Ya I am a hater!! Or should I say I wouldn't waste my time for so little gain as a stocker. I'd spray it as it is and call it a day. :biggrin:

thats what I like to hear!

and I agree, it is a pain in the ass.... and on more conventional projects i have gone the much eaiser route with things.

but there something to say when a carb turbo system cracks the 11 sec barrier on its way to 10s when so many cant even figure out how to with the SFI system.

its more just to make a point rather than try and change an industry.

A.j.

thats what I like to hear!

and I agree, it is a pain in the ass.... and on more conventional projects i have gone the much eaiser route with things.

but there something to say when a carb turbo system cracks the 11 sec barrier on its way to 10s when so many cant even figure out how to with the SFI system.

its more just to make a point rather than try and change an industry.

A.j.

well you may know what your doin but this guy is in untested waters. :p Oh "You can't cure stupid" !! This goes for any car. Some should have a stocker and leave it the hell alone.
Soo..How fast can a 4600# 92 Olds station wagon go on a stock GN motor :eek::biggrin:Oh forgot to add.. Its an intercooled motor. Just so ya know its NO HA stuff !!:wink:

well you may know what your doin but this guy is in untested waters. :p Oh "You can't cure stupid" !! This goes for any car. Some should have a stocker and leave it the hell alone.
Soo..How fast can a 4600# 92 Olds station wagon go on a stock GN motor :eek::biggrin:Oh forgot to add.. Its an intercooled motor. Just so ya know its NO HA stuff !!:wink:

we so need to hang out!

I got a beer with yer name on it.

A.j.

Back