You can type here any text you want

turbo/carb'd motor for sale...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fullahotair

Hi all,

A guy local to me (syracuse, NY) has an carb turbo 3.8 for $100 bucks. Mechanically it is no good, it threw a rod and the engine has sat outside. It is good for parts, bracketry etc.... IF you want the guys contact info, give me a shout or PM.

Thanks,
Nate

I want to know if it has the spark control on the radiator and how much?

I don't know if it has spark control on the radiator as it is only the motor this guy has. I did see the distributer and it had a harness plug on it...the harness was not there. As mentioned above, the guy is looking for $100 or BO. The motor is JUNK!!!, the only good things are brackets, intake, some other stuff i suppose...i would not count on any mechanical device working...I couldn't even spin the water pump by hand...

Thanks,
Nate

I need the left side crossover pipe spacer and i need the carb.What year is this setup

I have no idea what year the setup is...sorry... I do recall seeing the carb still intact....

Nate

I have no idea what year the setup is...sorry... I do recall seeing the carb still intact....

Nate

I need it bad can u get the number off it?Is it electric if it is it is either 82/83 setup,if in fact it is the carb i need could u pick it up for me?

If you guys PM me, I can give you his phone #. i tried calling him today, but wasn't able to get in touch with him. He was in the middle of moving when i stopped by last time.... I doubt he'll want to part it out, maybe you two guys who are interested could work some arrangement?

Thanks,
Nate

Back