Turbo drain grommet who sells them

I'm looking for the same thing right now. Can't figure it out. Also need the egr gasket that goes on the intake manifold side, I can't find this either. What are you using for the pcv grommet? I got the 86 style but don't know if its going to work out right.
I searched on here and found Post talking about the dorman 42323 grommet but said it was a real tight fit to get the oil drain in. I went and bought one. I.d. is right at 3/4". O.d was 1 3/16". My intake hole is 1 1/8". I probably just open the hole up a sixteenth to make it fit nice. I don't think the factory one is available. Or open it to 1 1/4" to use sbc valve cover breather grommets.