You can type here any text you want

turbo feed line

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ALVAROG1983

EVIL GN
now where in the hell can i find a turbo feed line steel braided rubber hose -4gone to two places already and no luck, anyone know of a place or got a new one laying around.

I just had Costa Mesa Hose make me a oil feed hose for my new dbl BB turbo. The bottom half is ss tube. The top half is teflon ss braided hose, with a ss 90* at the top, so I can still fit my turbo shield on. Looks clean. I'll try and post a picture.

Mike B.

62-65turbo001.jpg

62-65turbo002.jpg

62-65turbo003.jpg

I'll see if I can get a pic of where the line meets the hose.

P1010001.jpg

P1010002.jpg

Just walked out to my garage and clicked a few more. I might just post these in the tech section too.

Good luck.
Mike Barnard

ill take some pics of mine love your water cooler lines for your turbo mines are boring looking rubber lines with clamps.My turbo feed line comes from my remote oil filter so its a little different set up than yours so i guess its ok if i use teflon ss line would the size of the line matter.thanks Mike

AL

For those of you who haven't seen Mike's motor in person recently, you have to see it in person to really appreciate the quality and appearance of what Mike has accomplished with this motor compartment.

Hey mike

did you restrict the oil flow to that DBB turbo?
if you did , how'd you do it,
if you didn't you need to!:eek:

I make steel braded hoses in my sleep!:0 I have a local shop that beats prices on All AN fittings and hoses. let me know Al. you have a PTE remote oil filter relocation set up, what's wrong with the feed hose? & I never did see the new turbo set up on that engine, I did not put that on.

DSC01775.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01769.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01770.jpg
[/IMG]

first pic shows the ugly hoses and clamps second and thrid pic show the line am replacing if you see closely there are rubber pieces coming out of the bradied line. Jermey ill give you a call to let you know what im doing.

did you restrict the oil flow to that DBB turbo?
if you did , how'd you do it,
if you didn't you need to!:eek:

Restricter is the first fitting out of the center section feed line with the teflon tape on it.

Thanks everyone for the complements. I also posted a thread of this in the turbo section with a few more pics and details. If I ever have to take the turbo off, I just unscrew the top 90* fitting and swing the line away. I shouldn't have to remove the bottom PITA fitting.

Happy spooling...

Mike Barnard

dang Al, you do need to replace those water lines. That is shabby looking for sure. Spoolfool, your stuff looks good buddy!

dang Al, you do need to replace those water lines. That is shabby looking for sure. Spoolfool, your stuff looks good buddy![/QUOTE

dude wait until i show you the trans lines talk about shabby theres alot of things i got to change around talk to you soon if i have trouble finding the line.

Back