You can type here any text you want

turbo for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

skwatt

I have a 64-1 turbo that is too big for my application. i would love to keep it for later use, but i need the money now to try and get the car going where i headed to. i was told that this turbo was a 60, but it is not. requires a large stall (around 3500) to work at its peak. i am sticking around a 3000 stall. no shaft play. has a precision housing on it. if i can figure out how to put pics on here i will add to the post. if not i can email you pics of the turbo. it is not installed on the car so i can take all the pics you want from any side. i am asking to get around 425.00 for the turbo. but if you make me a reasonable offer, i might not be able to resist.

As far as how old the turbo is, I am not sure. The mileage on it is unknown prior to my getting it. I have put less than 50 miles on it trying to get it to work for my application. I bought the turbo off Ebay and I don't remember the particulars on it. I know the guy that had it before me was running in the 11's with it and I can't give you any info for me because I can't build enough boost to get the turbo to reach its peak. I can tell you that it is strong on the top end and it would be great off the line if I could build boost off the line (hence the need for the big stall)

update to turbo information

Sorry about some misinformation. I thought it had a precisions compressor housiing, but it has garrett housing instead. I have pics on my cell phone. I can send them to you that way or i am still trying to figure out how to put them on here. (computer stupid) if you wantpics via cell phone my number is 843 200 2276. send me a text and i will send them to you that way. hopefully i figure out how to post pics on here

Back