Turbo Kit

I

Iamdreaver

Does any one know whetre you can get some sort of a kit for the na to turn in into a turbo?

What parts are you looking for ? , I have a couple extra turbos , exhaust manifolds , crossover , two intakes , I think I have a up pipe some where. I have the orginal HEI distribitor(weights are welded) & ESC . I Think I have 2 carbs some place also. a couple carb base plates.

I don't have every thing , But If you need something I just listed . email me at "fc227@mindspring.com"

The problem (If any) witha NA engine is the crank and pistons. The crank doesn't have rolled fillets on the rod jourals. and the pistons are not has Beefy , But you should be able to run 8# of boost without Major problems.

I also have a complete 83 turbo set up.including the down pipe to the cat.converter.i have a complete 83 turbo engine,four speed auto trans,and the complete rearend with the 3.42 gear.I also have any body parts you my need and a int.parts with buckets and center console.If fc227 doesn't have what you need let me know.i also have some turbo and t-type emblems if you want.

You are going to need everything. I don't have a down pipe or the up pipe.

Make a offer if interested, or get that complete "83" setup or engine if you want to have minumin trouble.

how much, i cant really make an offer because i dont know the condition. i do need the trans tho because mine is scrap.