Turbo link/ ecm question

mrmixer2

1slowv-6
I recently sunk a ton of money into my 87' GN. Purchased the turbo link software to keep an eye on things. Well, it worked fine for a while, then things started going haywire.
It brought up 5 codes, MAF, ESC, 02, Faulty ECM..and showed RPM's, vehicle speed, MAT, coolant temps..etc that were way off the mark. Replaced the ecm with a good used unit to test it and it did not help. A friend of mine suggested checking the ground for the ecm. The car seems to idle kind of rough, especially at cold start. I replaced the TPS, and 02 sensor recently, had the TPS calibrated within limits, bumped the FP up to about 45# with 36# injectors.
At WOT, the car seems to sputter and buck a bit. This is with 93 pump gas, alky and running around 20# boost.
Any suggestions on this electrical situation would be appreciated. Anyone else have the Turbo link software. Maybe its just giving off false readings?

:confused:

As far as TLink goes, check all the grounds as your friend suggested..Also try disconnecting the fan realys...
If that doesnt help you may have a problem with the TLink interface.escpescailly if its not 4.0..
I had 3.0 and started getting crazy readings, chased them for weeks, even ran a seperate direct ground to the ecm.
sent the module back to Ken and it works perfect now...