Turbo Luber

I'm tempted - as I was last time I saw this, but I dont have the money right now...and it would be nice if it added to cooling as well :D

madhat said:
I'm tempted - as I was last time I saw this, but I dont have the money right now...and it would be nice if it added to cooling as well :D

Well, when you can resist the temptation no more, I'll have one ready to sell ya. :D

I'm getting a ball bearing turbo that requires a -4 AN fitting at the turbo....can you supply a direct bolt-on for me?

Hey RED!

bump for a east coast friend, from the west coaster sandle wearing n 40'deg wether, wing n beer drinking californian. Happy new year good luck, ill be sure to hit you hit next time i go visit my mother. Hows the weather been this winter?

Mark Lozano

Hey RED!

bump for a east coast friend, from the west coaster sandle wearing n 40'deg wether, wing n beer drinking californian. Happy new year good luck, ill be sure to hit you hit next time i go visit my mother. Hows the weather been this winter?

Mark Lozano

Well, thanks Mark. Happy New Year to you! ;) Weather here in Florida has been outstanding. Can you believe, winter has not arrived yet. We are all enjoying it. :biggrin:

Well, thanks Mark. Happy New Year to you! ;) Weather here in Florida has been outstanding. Can you believe, winter has not arrived yet. We are all enjoying it. :biggrin:

yea my mom isn't complaining this year so much, cus when it gets cold she has to bring in all her special plants so they dont frez. Another bump for the luber! Man I can't wait to come see all you guys again and get some beer/wings in 40 degree weather, with my sandles on :biggrin:

darkside