You can type here any text you want

Turbo MC... Should I??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Believe me when I tell you I'm not taking a shot here. Just being practical. Get a decent car that is cheap and easy to work on that you can drive to work and school first, then worry about the rest. The MC is a good deal and if you decide to get it make it easy to work on for now. Drop a SBC in it for now so you can use it as a DD, then put the parts in storage. You can repair the Regal first then do the same to the Monte.

Either way you need a cheap DD and neither one of the turbo cars will be cheap until you get them working right.

If I had $600 and it was local Id be all over it. But if I was in your situation of not having much cash, and not having a great DD, id walk away. Although if you really want, pull the whole motor out, and drop it in your car. $600 for motor, and $300 for a BTM, and non CCC Qjet.

Not to be mean, but could you get rid of your 2 dancing guy videos in your Sig? My computer goes all wierd when it sees those.

I just realized, it doesnt have a title, so it wont see the road again. Its a parts car. Short of finding a rusty 81 monte, it will be hard to title it cheep.

I would still buy it for parts... I paid $450 just for my engine alone... I`m a bad shopper:rolleyes: and part out the body, frame, interior... till its all gone and you make a profit.

I just realized, it doesnt have a title, so it wont see the road again. Its a parts car. Short of finding a rusty 81 monte, it will be hard to title it cheep.

You should be able to apply for another title. Call the DMV and find out what is needed. Typcially they just require a bill of sale.

You should be able to apply for another title. Call the DMV and find out what is needed. Typcially they just require a bill of sale.

Its registered in California, I got some good pics and its in good shape. People here are telling me to just walk away, but IMO its hard to. I really need a kick around or a truck.

Back