You can type here any text you want

Turbo Oil Feed line

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

b4black

Has anyone ever ordered a stainless steel pre-bent line before? From where?

I ordered one from Classic Tube, but they lost the pattern. They will make a new pattern if I send an old one in, but I'd rather not do that (It's still on the engine, buried under everything.)

Same here Rich. I've got stainless tubing and a good flair tool and bender so I just make it myself.

Full throttle used to sell them. It's where I got mine with turbo..package deal iirc.

My bad..didn't see hot air section. Non the less I'd still contact them.

I could bend my own, but after replumbing the brakes on two cars recently, I know understand the benefits of buying prebent lines. ;)

I ordered the line from this place:
http://www.getdiscbrakes.com/atl8201
(It says oil cooler, but it's the oil feed line)

Classic tube did have the fuel pump to carb line. Nice looking peice with complex blends. I think it's worth it when trying to snake these lines between the distrbutor, power sterring pump & belt.

I installed the line this weekend. It needed a little more tweaking than I expected. Seem like many of the bends need to go just a little further.

It has nine bends to begin with. It's a good starting point, especially on a stock car with the AC, Smog and other stuff to work around.

Here's how it started. The line needed to bent over until it ran next to the thermostat bypass. (Sorry if it sideways, TB.com only uploads it that way for some reason.)
turbo oil feed.jpg

Back