Turbo Parts for Sale

Dennis Kirban

Here goes:

Refer to number/letter code assigned to the part. Descriptions are quite accurate. We accept paypal or credit card. Shipping is all included to the basic 48 states. PA residents add 6% total to the figure shown. You must email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com to see if item is still available. I don't really fool around with photos.

2-A This item must be picked up. Will not ship so please do not ask. It can be paid for now and picked up at our April 16th Open House. I have a real nice 1986-1987 Turbo Regal correct inner passenger fender. Not busted in any way. Nor has it have any paint overspray on it. Very hard to find this nice. If my car needed one I would install this one. Price is $125 picked up only.

2-B Again same deal pick up only we will not ship so please do not ask. It can be paid for now and picked up at our April 16th Open House. Real nice used 1984-1987 Turbo Regal T-Type front header panel nothing busted cracked or broken. Headlites are intact. Price is $375 picked up only. Has the hole for the hood ornament which is not included.

2-C I have 3 good used 1985-1987 reproduction Cardone brake bowls. New they sell for $179.95 and up from various suppliers. Nothing wrong with these. Price is $110 each shipped to any of the basic 48 states. As owners know the brake bowl or accumulator bowl is the weak link on the powermaster systems.

2-D For 1984-1987 Turbo Regal inside door panel the rear plastic molding correct for either side used but like close to mint as you can find not busted good chrome etc does have one busted mounting stud on the back. Hard to find $60 shipped to the basic 48 states.

2-E For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal good used stock inlet pipe $28 shipped to the basic 48 states.

2-F For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal an original real nice used mass air hose. Just $28 shipped to the basic 48 states.

2-G For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal in black pair of the rear glass vertical exterior moldings not dented or dinged or painted over. Just $28 for the pair shipped to the basic 48 states. Got 2 sets to sell.

2-H For the Turbo T-Type wheels sold as a set used pair of original T center caps not in the best of shape only buy if you have none. $32 for both to any of the basic 48 states.

2-J Packaged deal original good condition tan door pull straps and matching tan used 3rd brake lite assembly complete. Both $38 shipped to the basic 48 states.

2-K For any year Turbo Regal a good pair of used hood shocks just $28 shipped to any of the basic 48 states.

2-L For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal drives side black original side marker lite this is the one attaches to the headlite bezel. Yes is faded not busted. Price is just $32 shipped to any of the basic 48 states.

2-M For any year Turbo Regal a working power trunk release solenoid with button. By far the easiest option to add to your car. Solenoid bolts up to your existing trunk latch assembly run single wire to one terminal on the power button and other terminal wire to ign #1 or a hot side in your fuse box so it operates with the key off. Price is $34 includes ups to any of the basic 48 states. Yes it does work.

2-N I have two slightly blem of our reproduction 1984-1987 turbo regal grey horn rings. These are the machined metal ones that by far are the most popular ones available. By blem the powder coated grey paint is not a perfect smooth appearance. Has all the fake allen black screws intact. It is just the outer ring. I have 2 to sell. Price is $34 to your door assuming you reside in any of the basic 48 states.

Again tis it for now refer to code assigned to part you want and email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com You would hear from me within 24 hours time. Parts are as described. Shipping is done by UPS in most cases.

Currently dismantling two 1987 Turbo-T cars. Case you need any trinkets advise
we may have the part you seek.

If 2-N include both horn rings then I will take the two packages below.

2-J Packaged deal original good condition tan door pull straps and matching tan used 3rd brake lite assembly complete. Both $38 shipped to the basic 48 states.

2-N I have two slightly blem of our reproduction 1984-1987 turbo regal grey horn rings. These are the machined metal ones that by far are the most popular ones available. By blem the powder coated grey paint is not a perfect smooth appearance. Has all the fake allen black screws intact. It is just the outer ring. I have 2 to sell. Price is $34 to your door assuming you reside in any of the basic 48 states.

Ill take :

2-M For any year Turbo Regal a working power trunk release solenoid with button. By far the easiest option to add to your car. Solenoid bolts up to your existing trunk latch assembly run single wire to one terminal on the power button and other terminal wire to ign #1 or a hot side in your fuse box so it operates with the key off. Price is $34 includes ups to any of the basic 48 states. Yes it does work.

email sent

We have original ones rebuilt by Cardone...unless someone has a good used one cheaper....ours are the correct ones not a fabricated camaro V6 one...

Been selling them for several years.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I don;t know my prices we do have a core charge contact my office for more details....kirbanperformance.com