Turbo Question

I think a 44 would be your best bet and its a great turbo.

John

TE-60 here,2800 stall-12", similar setup as you. Great street turbo, pass side airbag 7lb street-15lb race.

I really have not had a good run at the track this year since the TE-60 and 42.5 inj install. I've been about 5 times and each time
something broke the latest headgasket. The best so far with combo and problems 12.8 with 100octane,Testa chip. As soon
as it cools down i will go back

I ran a 2800 stall 12" for a couple of years with a PTE54. I could hold about 7 psi on the brakes but the drag radials would only hold about 4-5 psi at the crummy local track on test and tune night so it was either hook and wait for the top of first gear for the boost to finish coming up, or spin the tires. I always had good mph for my et - typically 109-110 mph and 12.5-12.3. A buddie's PT52 spools noticeably quicker and that's a small step up over a TE60 so that's what I would recommend, or maybe one of the new PT61 turbos with the new GT61 compressor wheel and the same GT350 turbine wheel as the 52, which should spool as fast as the PT52 and make more power. That's about the limit as I see it for the 2800 stall. However, pretty much anything TE60 or over will be too much for 009's unless you like tuning at the very edge - I really recommend 50's or maybe the new high impedance 55's. My preference is to always have more injector than turbo so mistakes happen on the rich side :).