You can type here any text you want

Turbo Reagal vs. Mustang Shootout

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you interested in a TR vs Mustang shootout?

• yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not sure, need more info

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boostedmaxPSI

Hard Member
Turbo Regal vs. Mustang Shootout

Who would be interested in doing a "Turbo Regal vs Mustang shootout"? I spoke with the people at Mike's Mustangs in Marysville and their up for this.

There is plenty of intrest on the Mustang side so what do we have on the Turbo Regal side?

Tim with Mike's Mustangs said he has a way to rent the track at Mission so no NHRA rules will hold us up.

Initially the plan is to have this towards the end of the year when it's cool again;) This applies to all who are willing to maket he drive to Mission.

Please let me know and I'll start setting this up.

Thanks
Frank

I don't know that I can wait till the end of the year! ;)

Frank, as usual....you can count me in! :D

Im in but i think the rules to run 10, or 9,s at a NHRA track still has to be met for insurance reasons:( Hey im going to Mission this weekend to watch a buddy in his 64 Chevelle 2 dr wagon. I pretty sure Jonh Galina will be there with his 7sec 210 CID Buick:eek:

Gene! Give me a call when you have a chance....I've been trying to get a hold of you, but I think you've been busy with "Roger Wilco"!!! ;) :D :D :D

I'm probably in. Just depends on the finalized date.
You had better match me up with the slow 'stangs ;)

Gene I'm sure your right about the insurance deal. If this pans out and were a go I'll have the straight answer for you.

Dan there are a lot of slow Mustangs out there so no need to fret. Besides if you get that TA-49 you will not be slow...

I'm in! I'm sure I could round up a few more GNRA guys to help with the slaughter. ;) :D

I think the NHRA rules apply no matter what. They do however, seem to be a little more lax on the rules on their Friday test-n-tunes and/or Track rental days, but technically the rules still apply. Whether they enforce them fully depends on the day and who the tech guys are.

Sweet! The Canadians are coming the Canadians are coming. You guys have way too many fast guys in your group.:D

Whether they enforce them fully depends on the day and who the tech guys are.

I think that's what Tim from Mikes Mustangs was getting at. I don't think their going to be looking for an SFI approved flywheel. At least I hope not!!!

Glad to see the support thanks!

Frank

How far from Vancouver WA.

I might not make it to TT IV but might make it to that if it not too far to drive.

any idea how much $ to run?

Chris The odd ball hybrid

You are about 5 1/2 to 6 hours away from Mission, unless of course you drive with a lot of boost!!! :D :D :D

I think that is a bit far to break somthing. I might just have to hear about it. Some guy down hear wanted to do the same thing local . He runs a mustang shop and was think of renting out wood burn. I have not heard anything else of it though.

Chris

I may be down to go for it, but I'll probably be on the Mustang side!:rolleyes: :( just cause I can't find a deal on a TR....it's cool though, cause I WILL own one. I'll live in Bellingham then, so the drive to Mission is easy :)

Mustangs are gonna get owned BIG at this event..

Re: Turbo Regal vs. Mustang Shootout

[Please let me know and I'll start setting this up.

Thanks
Frank [/B][/QUOTE]

So whats up with this drive/race Frank???
Did we scare the pony guys off:D

Back