You can type here any text you want

Turbo-T and GTA lay the smack attack on a 5.0 GT

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Darth Fiero

3800 Series II Turbo
well, it was late and at the end of the season last year when I was following my buddy around in my GTA. His 87 Turbo-T is no sloutch since we got the front mount in so we thought we would have some fun. Must have been too late and cold becuase we could not find a soul. We were hanging out across from the local spot (which was empty) when a black mustang GT 5.0 roasts its tires by us on the local drag. We decide -- fish food. We jet out in that lane after him and play it cool past the local heat and make it to a sucluded area. to make a long story short, the two younger guys in the stain don't want to play with the T because they probably think it is a 305 monte. They want to play with me. Well, we do a few kicks but never get lined up quite right until we finally hit a red light. The T is in front of me and the 5.slow is beside him. The two in the ford are looking over at the T and my GTA and laughing -- appearantly thinking "easy kill". Light goes green and all three of us spin a little and the T walks right by the stang with me right on his heels. We both devastate the 5.0 without mercy. Needless to say, they turned off at the first available street to go spend some more money because they lost to two "inferior" automatic tranny equipped GM cars.

Back