You can type here any text you want

turbo-t for sale in se wisconsin/ ne IL area

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

george_dude

I'm putting my buick up for sale. It is a '87 turbo t dark dark red, column shift, crank windows, bench seat, very good condition, 51,000 or so miles, has some race parts but the heads have never been off the motor, no rust. Paint is not perfect there are some scratches and dings but almost all of it is on the lower half of the car. not very noticable. Most, if not all of the paint is original. The car has been taken to the strip a few times, but i have never had any mechanical troubles.
The car is very clean, especially under the hood and the underside. I detailed and cleaned under the hood last summer. Interior is very nice (cloth). only one worn spot on the carpet on drivers side but is covered by floormat.
I have owned the car for five years now and i have put on only 5,000 miles.
All the fluids were changed within the last 1000 miles, all royal purple synthetic, including rear end lube. Trans was serviced new fluid, filter, and gasket.
I was told that the front end was rebuilt by the last owner, ball joints and rod ends. steering is tight.
race parts include- te-44 turbo, polished cas v4 intercooler, msd 50# injectors, upgraded fuel pump( i dont remember the make), 3" stainless down pipe, atr 3" single stainless exhaust, Centerline wheels with drag radials, air bags in rear, and direct scan scan tool.
I also have 6 original wheels with good bfg's to go with car.
I have almost all parts to go back to stock.
I am located in south east wisconsin, north east illinois area.
let me know if you want pictures.

georgeszwaya@yahoo.com

pictures

pictures are here. I waxed it last night and took pictures this morning.
I've never posted pics before if they don't go through send me your e-mail and i will send the pics to you.
as for the price I'm thinking $12,000 if it is too much make an offer.
I forgot to mention that it has smc alcohol, optima battery in the trunk, and clarion cd/mp3 player.

george

Attachments

• buick1.JPG
    buick1.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 103
  • buick2.JPG
    buick2.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 87
  • buick3.jpg
    buick3.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 78
  • buick4.JPG
    buick4.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 76
price lowered

Price lowered to $10,700
Also forgot to mention turbo was rebuilt under a thousand miles ago.
and the car ran 11.90 with stock intercooler and other misc. mods.

george

Back