You can type here any text you want

turbo t vs. rt10 viper

• Thread starter Thread starter turbo666
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
T

turbo666

hi guys couple of weeks ago went up to long island visiting my sister ny got off the lie to william floyd parkway looked in the rear view mirror and seen a viper revving trying to get on the side of me at the light fate would have it he made his way to the lane light still red spoledup to about 1lb of boost and we were off look over to the side of me and hes about 3 cars back i shut it down after a half of a mile and hit him with the hazerds he got pissed off flored it from behind me and passed the time i got back on it he was gone got to the next light he said nice car what year is it i said thanks and it was over trunk full of luggage wife and two passengers on good year 17 inch street tires pump gas 18 psi of boost te60 front mount cams and heads and all the boltons thanks for reading thats one more kill for the tr

Good kill. What are your mods?

Where about in Naugy you from?

Heads up:
Post has got to get some periods in there - the ole run on sentence - tough read.

whew!

nice kill....but how about some punctuation ? thanks!

john c.

A slightly modded Grand National can beat a stock viper. But, Some of them are wicked! My dad's is balls to the wall fast! But stock vipers only run 12.50's with a good driver and slicks.

shut it down after half a mile? hell.. my cars slow and im goin nearly 100 in a 1/4 mile.. how fast were yall goin.. 160?

Wooo hooo! Nice kill for sure. I lived on LI for four years (going to school) and I never had a car over 40 mph I don't think. But I'm glad you got a chance to show him what's up. And in street trim no less! He must've known what the car was capable though, if he wanted a race. Most Viper owners wouldn't race their gas on a 15 year old grocery getter ;)

Originally posted by turbo666
...cams and heads and all the boltons thanks for reading thats one more kill for the tr

Cams?? oh it must have been that DOHC stage 8 300 CI buick quad turbo v6 ;) ;) ;)

nice kill bro

puncuation next time!!! at least periods! :rolleyes:

Re: whew!

Originally posted by NOSjohnWE4
nice kill....but how about some punctuation ? thanks!

john c.

LOL, took the words right out of my mouth. Great Kill, but just got exhausted reading and mentally inserting periods. :D

Back