You can type here any text you want

turbo t with rot

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Think it through, that car is no where near a parts car and it might be cheaper to address the rust, correctly, than you think. Sorry for your situation though.

i checked around and found an excellent sheet metal guy. $40 hour plus parts prep and repaint car because both side need replacing along with wheel tubs. we're talking 7-8k. if i did do it it would not be half a$$ like the previous owner had done. this car is not a $14000 car.

bought a turbo t from turbot990 (kevin hess) who assured me there was not rust on the body of the car. it is partially my fault not going to look at it. i had it shipped from indiana. guess i should have not trusted anyone on the board. car is an 87 turbo t with rot on the rear quarters, back floor and bottom of doors. car runs good however, i am afraid to get into boost not knowing what else he lied to me about. it has 127,000 miles. blue on blue with blackout. $4000 . if it dont sell i will part it out and make some money back. pm me if interested.

sorry to hear you got a car from him that was misrepresented. I got one from him too:frown:

Back