turbo to exhaust manifold gasket

RBruton

getagrip
I was advised by another Buick owner that a gasket is available from parts stores for this location but you have to ask for a turbo to exhaust manifold gasket for Buick Riveria somewhere between 1984 to 1988. Can anyone pin it down to what year I need to ask for?

1984 they made turbo Rivieras.

Do a search for the GM part number it was posted recently.

I found the previous discussion on it thanks, the GM part# was 1261269 Turbo Inlet Gasket or another post said that ATR has a good copper gasket for $12. ATR????????????????????
Thanks for the info.

I was able to order it from a GM dealer, they only showed (7) in Michigan. I hope they fit, I ordered 2 of them. Got them for $8.70 each wholesale. If anyone is interested in the GM Part Number on the oil outlet or drain gasket its 25537227 and about $1.77 each from the dealer.

Southeast Turbo has a graphite gasket. If you really feel that you need one, I'd use it over the copper; it won't score your header or turbo. However, I'd definitely make sure you clean it well with compressed air before putting it on, so none of the graphite winds up in the turbine housing.