You can type here any text you want

Turbo Trans Am Owners Kit Cassette Tape in MP3 Format??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Someone told me the Turbo Trans Am Owners Kit Cassette Tape in MP3 Format was floating around. I found some links but none of them work! :( Was hoping one of you guys might have saved it. If anyone has it e-mail it to me phillyturbosix@comcast.net and I'll host it up! I don't want to open my cassette! It's still wrapped. I'm sure it's corney but I'd like to give it a listen! :) Let me know! :cool:

I tried finding the same thing a few years back with no luck. I can't recall if someone sent me a copy of it on casette or what. I know I had an extra (and authentic) TTA tape somewhere.

It was kinda cheesy and basically said the same thing the congratulatory letter said.

Well worse case you could send me the one tape you have (if it's open and you don't mind sending it) and I can take it into work and have a digital copy made into a mp3 file for all to hear! Let me know! :)

Once I get a max bid on my owner's kit I'll open up my storage bin that has all my memorbilia and offer that stuff for sale too. If I have an extra tape it'll be in there.

All in good time my friend.... I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon!! :D

Thanks guys! - after listening to a bit of it, I'm not sure how much I'll listen to it.....How much "to set your FM preselected station # 3....." can a guy listen to??

I guess I was unreasonably thinking I'd hear a more Shelby-esque take on pedal down!

The end is the best part! At the end that woman says "Now get out there enjoy your new turbo trans am and kick the $hit out of some Grand Nationals :D ;) :p :cool:

Back